Inonotus obliquus, commonly known as chaga mushroom, is a fungus in the family Hymenochaetaceae.It typically grows on birch trees in colder climates across the Northern Hemisphere.It is not the fruiting body of the fungus, but a sclerotia or mass of mycelium, mostly black because of the presence of massive amounts of melanin.The main chemical components are polysaccharides, various oxidation of triterpenoid compounds,Inotodiol and so on.
• Increase physical immunity
• Diabetes treatment
• Supports normal Cholesterol levels & Blood Pressure
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Health Care Industry
• Function Food Industry
• Species identification(TLC)
• Active ingredients analysis(HPLC,UV,GC)
• Heavy metal analysis(Pb,As,Hg,Cd etc.)
• Bacterial/Pathogen analysis(Total Plate Count,Total Yeast & Mold,E.Coli,Salmonella etc.)
• Physical/Chemical analysis(mesh,Losing on drying,Ash,Bulk Density,Tapped Density,Solubility etc.)
Company Name: Xi'an Greena Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Add: Room A-2706,Unit 2,Hengrui Building,Zhuque South Road,Yanta District,Xi'an,China.